24 Şubat 2011 Perşembe

Cindy Crawford: 'I'm Pretty Happy With The Way My Face Looks'

Former supermodel Cindy Crawford is glad she took such good care of herself in her youth, because she is delighted with her looks at the age of 44.

The catwalk beauty never took up smoking cigarettes and made sure she didn't spend too much time sunbathing when she was younger. And the health conscious star's hard work is paying off.

She says, "I feel like all those things I did over the years are paying off now. I never smoked, I didn't bake in the sun and I started taking care of my skin at an early age. I'm pretty happy with the way my face looks."

"I'm 44; I don't know what's going to work for me in the future. I already see that when I lose a little weight, my face looks thin, drawn and tired."



Cindy Crawford

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder